DAB+ Encoding & Multiplexing
Monitor & Analysis
Factum Radioscape’s product ranges cover the full digital radio broadcast signal chain. Our broadcasting product ENMUXA includes audio encoding, data insertion, multiplexing, distribution and multiplex management. It sports a minimalistic user-friendly interface and accepts a variety of audio inputs from web-streams to transport streams, on top of all the traditional inputs.
Designed primarily for broadcasters and network operators, our Monitoring and Analysis product range OBSERVA provides evidence of output to a distribution network with live monitoring, analysis of a complete DAB/DAB+ multiple and detailed metrics, graphs, service viewers and metric logging.
We are committed to quality, service, innovation and putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Experience and Technologies
- Main supplier of reliable systems broadcasting worldwide for DAB since 1997 with 1000s of services on-air
- Invented (2005) and patented (2008) DAB Voice break-in technology for road tunnels
- Pioneer and market leader in mobile monitoring technologies for DAB
- Provided the first virtualised broadcast system to a national public broadcaster in 2016
- Team of experts with +15 years of experience in DAB-related technologies
- Continuous support to DAB deployment via trials and demo
- Member of WorldDAB Forum and WorldDAB Technical Committee