DAB+ Encoding & Multiplexing
Monitor & Analysis
Factum Radioscape’s product ranges cover the full digital radio broadcast signal chain. Our Encoding and Multiplexing product range includes audio encoding, data insertion, multiplexing, distribution and multiplex management. It sports a minimalistic user-friendly interface and accepts a variety of audio inputs from web-streams to transport streams, on top of all the traditional inputs.
Designed primarily for broadcasters and network operators, our Monitoring and Analysis product range provides evidence of output to a distribution network with live monitoring, analysis of a complete DAB+ multiple and detailed metrics, graphs, service viewers and metric logging.
We are committed to quality, service, innovation and putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Experience and Technologies
- Main supplier of reliable DAB+ systems broadcasting worldwide since 1997 with 1000s of services on-air
- Invented (2005) and patented (2008) Voice break-in technology for road tunnels
- Pioneer and market leader in mobile monitoring technologies for DAB+
- Provider of the first virtualised broadcast system to a national public broadcaster in 2016
- Team of experts with +15 years of experience in the industry
- Continuous support to DAB+ deployment via trials and demo
- Member of WorldDAB Forum and WorldDAB Technical Committee