DAB+ Encoding & Multiplexing
Monitor & Analysis
Factum Radioscape are dynamic participants in the development and deployment of Digital Audio Broadcasting world-wide.
Our background in the development and manufacturing of encoding, multiplexing, monitoring and analysis products, plus our experience with DAB+ transmission networks enables our highly-experienced engineering team to offer a long-term commitment to product innovations, evolution and enhancement.
Since 1997, Factum and Radioscape have been delivering innovative, reliable and cost-effective products for Digital Radio Broadcasting. With the amalgamation of Factum and Radioscape in 2014 under the banner: Two Brands – One Team, both brands benefit from their combined technical experience covering support, manufacturing and product development.
We are committed to placing our customers at the heart of our business. Our experience and proven expertise allows us to tailor solutions to meet our customer’s individual needs. We also provide friendly and efficient after-sales support, either directly, or via our international sales and support partners.
Factum Radioscape is the trading name of Radioscape Ltd. Registered in England No. 6923368.
- Design and manufacturing of broadcast systems and monitoring products for Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Member of WorldDAB Forum and WorldDAB Technical Committee
- Invented (2005) and patented (2008) DAB Voice break-in technology for road tunnels
- Delivering reliable products and systems for DAB since 1997
Experience, Technologies and Products for Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Broadcast systems, including audio encoding, audio processing, data insertion, multiplexing, distribution and multiplex management
- Supervision, monitoring and analysis, including RF reception and analysis
- Insertion of emergency information and instructions into digital radio broadcasts in road tunnels