Factum Radioscape’s product ranges cover the full digital radio broadcast signal chain. Our Encoding and Multiplexing product range includes audio encoding, data insertion, multiplexing, distribution and multiplex management. It sports a minimalistic user-friendly interface and accepts a variety of audio inputs from web-streams to transport streams, on top of all the traditional inputs.
Designed primarily for broadcasters and network operators, our Monitoring and Analysis product range provides evidence of output to a distribution network with live monitoring, analysis of a complete DAB+ multiple and detailed metrics, graphs, service viewers and metric logging.
We are committed to quality, service, innovation and putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Experience and Technologies
• Main supplier of reliable DAB+ systems broadcasting worldwide since 1997 with 1000s of services on-air
• Invented (2005) and patented (2008) Voice break-in technology for road tunnels
• Pioneer and market leader in mobile monitoring technologies for DAB+
• Provider of the first virtualised broadcast system to a national public broadcaster in 2016
• Team of experts with +15 years of experience in the industry
• Continuous support to DAB+ deployment via trials and demo
• Member of WorldDAB Forum and WorldDAB Technical Committee
The best-selling OBSERVA range provides the most comprehensive DAB+ monitoring products available on the market. Compatible with any existing network, the Multiplex Supervisor and Field Monitor are able to decode, measure and record a variety of transmission inputs. Click the buttons below to find out more information about our individual products.
Utilising over 20 years’ experience in worldwide digital broadcasting systems, our highly trained DAB+ experts will work closely with you to deliver a cost effective, reliable and easily managed system.
The DETS Voice Break-in System for Digital Radio enables tunnel operators to replace audio programmes with live or pre-recorded announcements, providing information and instructions in the event of an emergency, without any disruption at the receiver. Click the button below to find out more information about our tunnel systems.